Sigrid Bauschert (Chairwoman)
Born in Heilbronn
- Law school in Heidelberg
- 1987 Managing Director & opening of the German branch of an international conference organization in Frankfurt
- 1989 Foundation of Management Circle GmbH. Today, Management Circle AG, headquartered in Eschborn, is one of the leading providers of continuing professional education for executives in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- In addition to Management Circle, further company foundations, acquisitions or investments in the field of training, marketing, IT and – together with partners – Investments in real estate were made.
- Member of the board of trustees of the NCL Foundation
- Member of the board of trustees of the friends and supporters of Goethe University Frankfurt e.V.
- Member of the governing board of the British Chamber of Commerce in Germany e.V.
- Member of the governing board of the Atlantic Bridge e.V.
Evelyne Freitag (Vice Chairwoman)
- After graduating from high school, admission to the selection process at the Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Paris (ESCP Europe) and studies in business administration at the ESCP and the University of Hohenheim (degree: Diplomkauffrau/MBA)
- Executive Management Program in Corporate Strategy & M&As at INSEAD, Fontainebleau (F) in 2011
- 1989-1991 Kraft Jacobs Suchard (Consumer Goods), France: Controller of the Confectionery Division
- 1991-1998 Daimler Group (automotive/technology group): Project Manager Smart Car & mobility, Switzerland, European M & A debis Systemhaus, Daimler Group Planning & Strategy, Controlling Mercedes plant Sindelfingen
- 1998-2001 Pentland Germany GmbH (Sport & Fashion): Managing Director & Chief Financial Officer
- 2002-2009 Pfizer Germany GmbH (health/pharmaceuticals): Vice President Finance & Supply Chain
- 2009-2011 Non-profit Hertie Foundation (NGO): Managing Director of berufundfamilie gGmbH
- 2011-2017 Goodyear Dunlop (tire manufacturer): Director Business Transformation EMEA, Managing Director/Chief Financial Officer Germany, Austria, Switzerland
- 2016 -2019 Chairwoman of the Supervisory Board at euromicron AG, a listed high-tech company
- 2017-2021 Chairwoman of the Supervisory Board, Chairperson of the Nomination & Personnel Committees at the Pensionskasse der Mitarbeiter der Hoechst Gruppe VVaG
- 2017-2021 Member of the Supervisory Board of Future Capital AG Hessen Life Sciences Chemie, Public Private Partnership with the State of Hessen (funding of start-ups in the field of Digital Health & Life Sciences)
- 2017-2022 Sanofi (Health/Pharma): Member of the Management Board & Chief Financial Officer Region Germany, Austria, Switzerland
- Since 2019 French Foreign Trade Advisor (Conseillère du Commerce Exterieur de la France) and Head of the German “Healthcare Expert Group”
- Since 2022 member of the Supervisory Board of KfW IPEX-Bank GmbH and member of the credit and risk committees, Frankfurt am Main, and member of the Supervisory Board of HPS Home Power Solutions AG, Berlin
- For more information see Evelyne Freitag
- Studies in Economics at Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, Munich
- 1983-84 Fiduka GmbH, Kostolany Börsenseminare, Munich (stock market seminars)
- 1984-85 Bayerische Hypotheken- und Wechselbank AG, Munich
- 1985-2000 DWS GmbH Frankfurt am Main, Director and Head of European Shares, 14 Mrd. € Assets under Management
- 2000-2011 Weisenhorn & Partner Financial Services GmbH, Vienna, Frankfurt am Main, Munich, Managing Partner (CIO)
- 2001-2013 Jury Member for “Der beste Geschäftsbericht” by Manager Magazin (selection of the best business/annual report)
- 2011-2014 GBR.Associate Member, German Board Room GmbH
- Since 2014 Portikus Investment GmbH, Frankfurt am Main, Managing Partner, advisory and mediation, Portikus International Opportunities Fonds
- Since 2022 DWS Investment GmbH, Frankfurt am Main, member of the Supervisory Board