- Preparation and analysis of millions of data within the scope of our data analyses (Big Data).
- Making data comparable within the framework of mapping.
- Identification, analysis and ranking of value drivers.
- Visualization of analyses and control in dashboards.
Simulations can be used to analyze different scenarios and their effects. In essence, the question is which opportunities, risks and financial impact certain situations offer. These analyses are also necessary from the perspective of effective risk management. We are guided by the following process:
- Use of benchmarking results and the longest possible data sequence as a starting point for simulations.
- Sector-specific understanding of the analyzed data by experienced analysts and valuation professionals.
- Use of value driver rankings in simulations.
- Determination of probabilities for key financial indicator occurrence.
- Visualization of results in our dashboard.
Workshops and individual training programs
We support companies, investors and consultants in the introduction of analytical methods and GRI-compliant sustainability reporting. In doing so, we train their employees in workshops using individual training programs. The scope of our services includes:
- Benchmarking: Comparison of value drivers relative to competitors.
- Simulation: Modelling uncertainty of sustainable cashflows via scenario analysis and monte carlo simulation.
- Training: Training and implementation of business intelligence tools (including Power BI) to analyze extensive data and data sources for visualization.