As an auditing firm, the trust our clients place in the professional secrecy and the protection of personal data take a high priority for us. IVA VALUATION & ADVISORY AG Wirtschaftspruefungsgesellschaft complies with all applicable data protection laws
Below we inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
1. Name and contact details of the processing responsible
This privacy information applies to the processing of data by:
IVA VALUATION & ADVISORY AG
Chairman of the Board: WP StB Dipl.-Kfm. Andreas Creutzmann
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Phone: +49 (0) 69 999 993 200
Fax: +49 (0) 69 999 993 209
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
When you visit our website www.iva-valuation.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter abbreviated as GDPR). Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a contact form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to enable us answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR, you have given express consent to this
- pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR disclosure is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR disclosure is a legal obligation;
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a note always appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
5. Analysis tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. Furthermore, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
For the purpose of the needs-based design and continuous optimization of our websites, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service of
Google Inc. (https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, hereafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- browser type / version,
- used operating system,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and tailor-made website design. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process these data by order. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully exploited.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the link above. An opt-out cookie will be set that will prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
6. Integration of Google Maps
On this website we use the service offered by Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allows you to conveniently use the map feature.
By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under no. 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Even for users who are not logged in, such an evaluation is done in particular to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, and you must comply with this to Google.
Google also processes your personal information in the United States and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
7. Rights of person affected
You have the right
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or objection, the existence of a right to complain, the source of these data, if not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the immediate rectification of incorrect or completion of personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing of these is required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you do to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
8. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
9. Data security
Within the website, we use the widely used SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in combination with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. If and how a website is SSL-encrypted can be determined by this tool: https://www.ssllabs.com//ssltest/. You can tell whether a single page of our website is transmitted with encryption by the “closed” lock or key icon represented in your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
The information contained in this Website is for general guidance on matters of interest, and intended for the personal use of the reader only. IVA VALUATION & ADVISORY AG Wirtschaftspruefungsgesellschaft (“IVA”) accepts no liability for any actions taken as response hereto. The information is provided on the understanding that the authors and publishers are not herein engaged in rendering legal, accounting, tax or other professional advice or services. As such, it should not be used as a substitute for consultation.
Neither the information in this Website nor any further informational material sent to you on request shall be deemed to establish a contractual relationship between IVA and yourself.
While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this Site has been obtained and arranged with due care, IVA is not responsible for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions contained in or relating to, this information.
Certain links in this Site connect to other websites maintained by third parties over whom IVA has no control. IVA makes no representations as to the accuracy, or any other aspect, of information contained in third-party websites.
IVA reserves the right to amend or update the information, products or services contained in this Website at any time without separate announcement.
Any relationship arising out of this information shall be governed exclusively by the laws of Germany. The exclusive place of jurisdiction for any action or other legal proceedings against IVA arising out of, or in connection with, the information contained in this Site shall be Germany.